Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for international students at university of Bath in UK , and applications are open until 30th June 2014. University of Bath is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and School of Management. These scholarships are distributed as follows: 20 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships (MA/MSc programmes), 10 Faculty of Science scholarships (MSc/MRes programmes) and 10 School of Management scholarships (MSc programmes). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Bath | UK
Level: Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences for all available MA/MSc programmes, Faculty of Science for all MSc/MRes programmes and School of Management for all MSc programmes at University of Bath.
Deadline: 30th June 2014.
Funded By: University of Bath
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Postgraduate Taught Scholarships are trageted for International students.
‣ Award No: Total 40 scholarships are offered.There are 20 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships, 10 Faculty of Science scholarships and 10 School of Management scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year only. Scholarships cannot be deferred to a later year.
‣ Scholarship covers: Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships each worth £2,000 for international fee-paying full-time taught masters applicants, Faculty of Science scholarships each worth £3000 and School of Management scholarships each worth £3,000. Each is awarded as a discount in tuition fees.
‣ There are 40 Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for international fee-paying full-time taught masters applicants from any country for MA/MSc/MRes programmes.
‣ These scholarships are distributed as follows: 20 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships, 10 Faculty of Science scholarships (MSc/MRes programmes) and 10 School of Management scholarships (MSc programmes).
Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
‣ These are for international fee-paying full-time taught masters applicants from any country.
‣ All the scholarships are for international fee-paying applicants for full-time taught masters degrees (MA/MSc/MRes) at the University of Bath in 2014.
‣ MRes offer holders for the Faculty of Science or the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences should email internationalscholarships-at-bath.ac.uk for further guidance on funding.
‣ University’s most important aim is to encourage excellent students to choose to study here.
‣ All our scholarship holders are chosen for their academic and personal excellence and their potential contribution to our community at Bath.
‣ We use the information you provide in the separate scholarship application form to judge your application together with your original course application.
‣ Secondly, we encourage students from all over the world to study here and to build a truly international community in all our subjects of study.
‣ We think it is important that you get to study and socialise with students from many different countries and cultures so we use the scholarships to encourage a diversity of intake to Bath.
‣ Finally, the University of Bath has many partners around the world in education, government and the corporate sector and we are keen to further our links with these organisations through our scholarships schemes.
‣ University will notify all the successful candidates by 4th August 2014 at the latest.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ First you need to firmly accept an offer from us.
‣ The offer can be unconditional or conditional.
‣ Then, you need to complete the application form and send it to us before noon (BST) on Monday 30 June 2014.
‣ Please note that we do not award scholarships in order of application so (for example) if you apply on 1st February or 25 June your chances are exactly the same.
‣ We do not look at all the applications until after the closing date.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th June 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like