Postgraduate Research Studentships for International Students in Ireland, and applications are submitted till 1st of May 2014. Trinity College Dublin is offering research studentships for international (EU or non-EU) students. Postgraduate studentships are available to new entrants as well as continuing students for entry September 2014 and/or March 2015. Postgraduate studentship fully covers EU or non-EU fee and an annual maintenance of €6,500 for three years. Studentships are awarded on the basis of academic merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Trinity College Dublin | Ireland
Level: Postgraduate Research Programme
Field(s): any of the courses at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Deadline: 1st of May 2014.
Funded By: Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Postgraduate Rese Studentships are targeted for International students (EU or non-EU).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Studentships are offered for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The postgraduate studentship fully covers EU or non-EU fee and an annual maintenance of €6,500 for three years.
‣ Postgraduate Res Studentships are available to new entrants as well as continuing students on the full-time PhD register for entry in September and/or the following March of the same academic year (e.g. September 2014 and/or March 2015).
‣ The postgraduate Studentships aim to support and develop gifted research students. They are awarded competitively on academic merit.
‣ The Studentships will be awarded competitively on academic merit.
‣ Applicants are required for apply online( http://scholarship-positions.com/postgraduate-research-studentships-international-students-ireland-2014/2014/03/31/tcd.ie/courses )
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st of May 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.