2013 Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Murdoch University, Australia
School:Murdoch University, Australia
- Animal Production, Crop and Pasture Production, Fisheries Sciences, Resources Engineering and Extractive Metallurgy, Clinical Sciences, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Film, Television and Digital Media, Communication and Media Studies, Physical Chemistry, Asian studies, Zoology and Veterinary Science.
Deadline:30 September 2012
Funded by: Murdoch University
Beneficiaries:Open to International Students
Benefits:Please see the website below.
- Murdoch University offers Postgraduate Research Scholarships for international students, Australia 2013
- Murdoch University is one of Australia’s most research-intensive universities. Murdoch’s Higher Degree by Research completion rates are amongst the highest in Australia across a broad range of Areas of Research strength, for example Animal Production, Crop and Pasture Production, Fisheries Sciences, Resources Engineering and Extractive Metallurgy, Clinical Sciences, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Film, Television and Digital Media, Communication and Media Studies, Physical Chemistry, Asian studies, Zoology and Veterinary Science.
- In order to be eligible to apply for a postgraduate research degree, you must provide evidence of academic or professional attainments that demonstrate you have satisfactory research experience to carry out your proposed research project.
- The minimum requirements vary for each course however they are likely to include;
-An honours qualification.
- A Bachelor’s degree with first class honours or upper second class honours from Murdoch University, or its equivalent at another University
-A postgraduate coursework qualification.
- Completion of other postgraduate qualifications that have involved a substantial research project (i.e: Masters by Research degree)
- Other qualifications or work experience. In some cases, evidence of professional work experience conducting research projects may be regarded as sufficient qualification for entry.
- Leading large projects, presenting at conferences, publication of research outcomes and implementing organizational change, all assist in demonstrating your ability to fulfil the entry requirements
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System )
- 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Internet-based – Minimum score of 90 with no band less than 20.
Application method: By Post
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!