Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarships for French and International Students, and applications are submitted March 31st 2017. International Fashion Academy is awarding postgraduate scholarships for French and international students. Applicants must be bachelor graduate in Fashion or Textile Design. The scholarships include tuition fees. The portfolio will be evaluated based on the relevance to the theme, clarity of idea, originality, creativity and aesthetic. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris) | France
Level: postgraduate programme
Field(s): contemporary fashion design.
Deadline: 31st March 2017
Funded By: International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Postgraduate Contemporary Fashion Design Scholarships are targeted for French and international students
‣ Award No: Up to 3 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships include tuition fees. 1 full scholarship of €14,800 and half scholarships of €7,400 will be awarded.
‣ International Fashion Academy (IFA Paris) is offering postgraduate scholarships in Contemporary Fashion Design.
‣ The Scholarships are open to both domestic and international students, application requirements for both are the same.
‣ Bachelor graduate in Fashion or Textile Design.
‣ Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, or a TOEFL score of 80 or above.
‣ Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience.
‣ The portfolio will be evaluated based on: the relevance to the theme, clarity of idea, originality, creativity and aesthetic.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To receive a copy of the APPLICATION PACKAGE with assignment details and application guidelines, please send an email to: scholarship-at-ifaparis.com. Required documents are as follows:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31st March 2017 .
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.