Postdoctoral Research Position in Political Science at Stockholm University for Swedish students. Applications are welcome till January 31, 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Sweden
Level: Postdoctoral Research
Field(s): Position is available in Political Science at Stockholm University in Sweden.
Deadline: January 31, 2014.
Funded By: Research Council and Formas
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Postdoctoral Research Position in Political Science is targeted for Swedish applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The position is for two-year full-time appointment and involves 80 percent research and 20 percent teaching. The expected starting date is March 1st 2014 unless otherwise agreed. Stockholm University strives to be a workplace which is free from discrimination and offers equal opportunities to everyone.
‣ Scholarship covers: Please see in their main website.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The postdoctoral position at the Department of Political Science at Stockholm University is part of the joint research project”Non-state actors in the new landscape for climate cooperation” financed by Research Council and Formas and led by Professor Karin Bäckstrand at the Department of Political Science, Lund University/Stockholm University and Professor Björn-Ola Linnér at the Center for Climate Science and Policy Research, Linköping University. The fellow will be part of the research team at Stockholm and Linköping University and University of East Anglia (UEA).
Have what it takes to avail Postdoctoral Research Position in Political Science?
‣ Applicants should have been awarded their PhD qualification in Political Science no more than three years before the application for this position.
‣ Applications will be considered from candidates with more than three years of post-PhD experience, if special circumstances apply.
‣ Reasons for a longer interval include illness, parental leave, employment in a different field or similar circumstances.
‣ The university seeks candidates with a PhD in Political Science or corresponding and competence within the areas of global climate politics, UN climate diplomacy and non-state actors.
‣ They are particularly interested in candidates with experience of research in the fields of international relations, UN climate diplomacy and non-state actors.
‣ Please, send your application, marked with the reference number SU FV-3864-13 by e-mail to: registrator-at-su.se.
‣ Documents sent by e-mail should be in Word or PDF format.
‣ Application should comprise the following:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like