Postdoctoral Positions. European Commission through FP7-Marie Curie Actions is funding Nano2Fun ITN Project. This project has 12 PhD Positions (Early Stage Reasercher –ESR) and 5 Post-Doc Positions (Experienced Researcher –ER). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Italy
Level: PhD And Post-doctoral Positions
Field(s): The position is available for following projects and host institutions: University of Parma in Italy: Optical spectroscopy of organic nanoparticles (ONPs): models and computations, Organic nanoparticles (ONPs): design, growth and characterization, Nonlinear spectroscopy, 2-photon microscopy (2PM) and Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED-2PM) Laser Zentrum Hannover: Nanochemistry in two-photon polymerization (2PP) processes, New generation of high resolution 3D rapid prototyping technology based on 2-photon polymerization (2PP). University of Bordeaux: Design and synthesis of ultra-bright organic nanoparticles (ONPs) for bioimaging, Biocompatible and targeted organic nanoparticles (ONPs) for medical applications J. Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research: Supramolecular approach to organic nanoparticles (ONPs) University of Antwerp: Second-order nonlinear optical spectroscopy of functional dyes and supramolecular assemblies Council of State Agency Scientific Research: Compressed fluids technology applied to organic nanoparticles (ONPs) growth, Design,
synthesis and characterization of multipolar systems Pomeranian University in Slupsk: Multiparametric fluorescence probes. Postdoctoral position: Pianeta s.r.l.: Design of innovative nanobiotech tools with 2PM functionality Nanomol Technologies: Scaling up ONP production Camelot Biomedical Systems s.r.l.: Super-resolution imaging and quantitative analysis for 2PM and STED-2PM Laser Zentrum Hannover:Characterization of light-curable polymers Alphanov: Generation of ONP by Pulsed Laser Ablation in Liquids (PLAL)
Deadline: Contact the employer
Funded By: European Commission through FP7-Marie Curie Actions
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Postdoctoral Positions are targeted for applicants of all nationality.
‣ Award No: A total of 12 early-stage researchers (PhD) and 5 experienced researchers (Post Doc) will be trained.
‣ Scholarship Duration: PhD positions are available for 3 years and Post-Doc positions are available up to one year.
‣ Scholarship covers:Fully funded placements positions are offered.
‣ Nanochemistry of molecular materials for 2-photon functional applications (Nano2Fun) is an Initial Training Network (ITN) Project funded by the European Commission through FP7-Marie Curie Actions.
‣ Nano2Fun’s main target is the education of a new generation of scientists for the development, via breakthrough research, of two technologically relevant applications, namely two-photon microscopy (2PM) and two-photon polymerization (2PP), with enormous applicative potential in bioimaging, biomedicine and rapid prototyping techniques.
‣ Nano2Fun proposes a coordinated effort of 16 first-level and world-recognized research laboratories in the academic and private sectors, located in 10 different countries.
‣ Researchers can be of any nationality, but they have to comply with the conditions of mobility.
‣ At the time of recruitment by the host organisation, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the country of their host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Contact Employer
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, International, Italy, PhD, Postdoctoral, University