Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. Applications are accepted for the post-doctoral fellowship program at the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Postdoctoral Degree
Field(s): biological, chemical, physical oceanography, marine geology, and ocean engineering.
Deadline:December 11, 2013.
Funded By:The Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Post-doctoral Fellowship Program is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No:Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:
‣ Scholarship covers: Not Specified.
‣ Applications for the postdoctoral fellowship program at the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI) are currently being accepted.
‣ MBARI is dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art instrumentation, systems, and methods for scientific research in the oceans.
‣ Ongoing programs in marine robotics, ocean physics, chemistry, geology, and biology as well as information management and ocean instrumentation research and development exist at MBARI.
‣ Located in Moss Landing, California at the head of Monterey Bay, MBARI enjoys convenient access to diverse oceanographic environments.
‣ The institute operates research vessels equipped with remotely operated vehicles, autonomous underwater vehicles, and diverse oceanographic equipment. In addition, MBARI operates the MARS seafloor cabled observatory.
‣ MBARI is a non-profit oceanographic research institute supported by the David and Lucile Packard Foundation.
To avail Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ MBARI is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
‣ MBARI considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or covered veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
‣ Candidates from the fields of biological, chemical, physical oceanography, marine geology, and ocean engineering.
‣ Candidates must be awarded the PhD degree prior to commencing the two-year appointment and start during the 2014 calendar year.
‣ Selected candidates will be contacted in early March 2014.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is online.
‣ Application requirements:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 11 December 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Fellowship, International, Postdoctoral, USA
Your first paragraph ...