Postdoctoral Fellowship in Thermal Physics at Tomsk Polytechnic University in Russia , and applications are submitted till 29 September 2014. Tomsk Polytechnic University is inviting application for postdoctoral fellowship in T Physics. Postdoctoral fellowship covers 60 000 RUR (about 1700 USD)/month. International applicants can apply for these fellowships. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Russia
Level: Postdoctoral Research
Field(s): Research project: “Physical and mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer processes at the evaporation of water and emulsions on its basis at the conditions of high temperatures”. Theoretical and experimental researches of heat and mass transfer processes in the conditions of high-temperature phase transformations will be executed in the project. Besides theoretical foundations (physical models, predictive mathematical models, solution methods of systems of the differential equations, experimental techniques,
conclusions and consequences) of knowledge-intensive technologies of effective suppression both city and forest fires will be created in the project
Deadline: 29 September 2014.
Funded By: Tomsk Polytechnic University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): this Postdoctoral Fellowship is targeted for International applicants
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of 60 000 RUR (about 1700 USD)/month.
‣ Dr Pavel Strizhak, professor of Automation Thermal and Power Processes Department, Deputy Director on Research Work, the Institute of Power Engineering, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, pavelspa-at-tpu.ru (not for application).
‣ Field of knowledge: mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer processes in the conditions of intensive physical and chemical transformations;
‣ experience: 3 and more years in scientific or educational institution;
‣ knowledge of English: fluent communicative English, advanced writing skills; -quantity of publications over the last 5 years in the specified field of knowledge: Web of Science or Scopus – 3 and more.
‣ Applicants should fill in application form and send to postdoc-at-tpu.ru to Olga I. Slavgorodskaya.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 29 September 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.