Postdoctoral Fellowship in Health Innovation at University of Cape Town, South Africa, and for applications , please conract the employer. The Division of Biomedical Engineering invites applications from suitably qualified doctoral graduates for a postdoctoral research fellowship in the area of health innovation. To be eligible, candidates must have possessed a doctoral degree in the area of health / engineering /management/ natural/social sciences. The tenure of this fellowship is one year. The fellowship has a value of R190,000 per annum. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Cape Town | South Africa
Level: Postdoctoral Research
Field(s): Fellowship is offered in the field of health innovation.
Deadline: Contact the employer
Funded By: University of Cape Town, South Africa
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Postdoctoral Fellowship in Health Innovationis targeted for South African students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of this fellowship is one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowship has a value of R190,000 per annum, is tax-free. It may be renewed for a further year on evidence of satisfactory academic progress.
‣ University of Cape Town, South Africa is inviting applications from doctoral graduates for a postdoctoral fellowship in the field of health innovation. Selected candidate will conduct case studies of successful health innovations in South Africa and other developing contexts so as to identify critical success factors.
Have what it takes to avail Postdoctoral Fellowship in Health Innovation?
‣ have obtained a doctoral degree in any relevant field within the past 5 years (e.g. health / engineering / management / natural / social sciences); - have held no previous professional or academic posts;
‣ be willing to take up the fellowship by 24 March 2014;
‣ demonstrate congruence between his/her research interests and the research areas outlined above;
‣ have an established or emerging publication record;
‣ be able to work in an interdisciplinary team environment;
‣ have good organizational and management skills; - have good written and oral communication skills;
‣ be prepared to undertake limited teaching/supervision duties as part of his / her professional development;
‣ be prepared to register at the University of Cape Town as a postdoctoral research fellow and will be expected to comply with the policies and practices of the Postdoctoral Research Sector of the University.
‣ Apply by email to health.innovation.uct-at-gmail.com, supplying the following documentation: -a covering letter describing the applicant’s research interests and indicating how these align with the themes of the fellowship; - a CV that includes full details of publications; -copies of all academic transcripts and certificates for previous degrees and for the doctoral degree; -the names of two academic referees with whom the applicant has worked.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due date: Contact employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...