Postdoctoral Fellowship in 3D imaging at CEMEF, France, and applicats are advised the employer for application deadline. Postdoctoral fellowship is available at Centre for Material Forming (CEMEF). The universal aim of this project is to achieve finite element representations from 2D and 3D images (like tomography) to execute, for example, heterogeneous media computations for the improvement of microstructures and material properties. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Postdoctoral Degree
Field(s): he position is awarded in the field of Automatic mesh construction from 3D images for finite element computations.
Deadline: Contact the Employer
Funded By: MINES ParisTech, CEMEF
Beneficiaries(Target Groups):Postdoctoral Fellowship is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of this position is 12 months.
‣ Scholarship covers: The postdoctoral fellowship is offering 33 600 € / year.
‣ Postdoctoral fellowship is available at Cemef for the project entitled “Automatic mesh construction from 3D images for finite element computations”. The position is available for the period of 12 months.
‣ To be eligible for this Postdoctoral Fellowship program in certain skills and abilities are required in the field of applied mathematics and / or morphological mathematics and / or Computational mechanics.
‣ to apply send your CV and covering letter by email to Luisa.Silva-at-mines-paristech.fr .
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Contact Employer.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like