Piscopia-Marie Curie Fellowship. Applications are invited for P I S C O P I A-Marie Curie fellowship programme for young researchers to implement their research project (12 or 24 months) at the University of Padova. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Italy
Level: Fellowships are offered for young researchers to implement their research project (12 or 24 months) at the University of Padova.
Field(s): All the disciplines present at the University
Deadline: November 22, 2013.
Funded By: PISCOPIA is a Programme co-funded by the Marie Curie actions under the FP7 Programme of the European Union
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Piscopia-Marie Curie Fellowship is targeted for Applicants from any country inside or outside Europe (Incoming fellowships) and Member State or Associated Country (Reintegration fellowships).
‣ Award No: 19 fellowships are offered. -Short Incoming (7 available fellowships) -Long incoming (7 available fellowships) -Reintegration (5 available fellowships)
‣ Scholarship Duration: Short Incoming 12 months -Long incoming 24 months -Reintegration 24 months
‣ Scholarship covers: The researchers selected by the PISCOPIA Programme will be considered as “Marie Curie Fellows”. The fellows will have full employment contracts according to the current internal regulations of the University.In addition to their salary they will receive:
Piscopia-Marie Curie Fellowship
‣ PiSCOPIA is a Programme co-funded by the Marie Curie actionsunder the FP7 Programme of the European Union to attract outstanding junior researchers for a period of 12 or 24 months.
‣ The main objective is to reinforce the international dimension of the University of Padova. The Programme intends to support the most promising young researchers to implement their research project at the University of Padova and to acquire those complementary and transversal skills necessary to start their independent research career.
To avail Piscopia-Marie Curie Fellowship, candidates must see the following reminders:
‣ Experienced researchers from all nationalities in possession of a doctoral degree or with at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the time of the deadline for submission of the application.
‣ To be eligible, researchers have to demonstrate transnational mobility:
‣ In compliance with the European Charter of Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers, the fellows will be selected following an open, transparent, impartial and equitable selection process and the University will enter a research contract with the selected fellows with all the features of an employment contract.
‣ The selection process is described in the Guide for Applicants and consists of three phases:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 22 November 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Fellowships, International, Italy, research