Phillip Miller College Scholarships in USA , and applications are submitted till January 1, 2015. Phillip Miller is offering College scholarships for anyone over the age of 50 who is going back to school. Candidates must be enrolled at an accredited technical school, college, or university in USA. The two finalist’s essays with the most social support (tweets, likes, shares, +1?s) will receive the $1,000 awards. The scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at an accredited technical school, college, or university in USA | USA
Level: Undergraduate (Scholarships are available applicants enrolled at an accredited technical school, college, or university in USA )
Field(s): all disciplines
Deadline: January 1, 2015
Funded By: Phillip Miller
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Phillip Miller College Scholarships are targeted for US applicants
‣ Award No: Miller will choose 5 finalists for the scholarship and post their submissions on website. Then it’s time to get social. The two finalist’s essays with the most social support (tweets, likes, shares, +1?s) will receive the $1,000 awards.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship will provide $1,000. The scholarship can be used for any school related expenses, such as tuition and books.
‣ At Miller Law Offices understands how important education is for everyone, especially older citizens that need additional training and/or education to support themselves.
‣ It can be an uphill battle going back to school when you are older, but the rewards far outweigh the obstacles.
‣ They want to support older people , by providing Phillip Miller College Scholarships, who are trying to improve their skills and self-sufficiency by going back to school. We are offering two $1,000 scholarships to help make that happen for 2 people every year.
‣ Enrolled at an accredited technical school, college, or university in the U.S.
‣ Must be over the age of 50 -Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent) -Submission must be received by January 1, 2015
‣ The two essays with the most social support will be awarded the scholarship.
‣ To apply, write a 500+ word essay on the advantages of going back to school after age 50.
‣ What have you learned as an older American that has prepared you for the challenges you face as a student? Defend & explain your answer.
‣ Please send your information and submission via email to: scholarship-at-philliphmiller.com.
‣ No need to print the web page; just send your written response and contact information. Do not send any CD ROMs, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on January 1, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.