PhD Studentships in School of Health at UCLAN University of Central Lancashire in UK, 2014 , and applications are submitted till 31st August 2014. Applications are invited for full-time PhD studentships in the School of Health at UCLAN university of Central Lancashire. Each studentship will cover all tuition fees for a period of 6 years (any candidate wishing to extend to the maximum time of 7 years then would have to self-fund the 7th year). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: PhD (via MPhil) research program
Field(s): The School of Health has a broad range of expertise and was ranked in the top 10 Nursing and Midwifery Schools in the UK in the Research Assessment Exercise in 2008. The main subject areas are: - Families, Children’s and Life Transitions (Professor Bernie Carter) -Maternal Infant Nutrition and Nurture Unit (Professor Fiona Dykes) -Research in Childbirth and Health (Professor Soo Downe) -Professional ethics (Professor Doris Schroeder) -Mental Health (Dr Joy Duxbury) -Cancer (Professor Kinta Beaver) -Healthy Settings (Professor Mark Dooris) -Stroke (Professor Caroline Watkins)
Deadline: 31st August 2014.
Funded By: UCLAN University of Central Lancashire, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): PhD Studentships in School of Health is targeted for UK/EU and international students
‣ Award No: There are two PhD studentships available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: PhD studentship is awarded for a period of 6 years (subject to satisfactory progress).
‣ Scholarship covers: Each studentship will cover all tuition fees for a period of 6 years (any candidate wishing to extend to the maximum time of 7 years then would have to self-fund the 7th year).
‣ Applications are invited for two part-time PhD (via MPhil) studentships in the School of Health.
‣ The PhD Studentships in School of Health is tenable for up to 6 years [subject to satisfactory progress] and will cover the cost of tuition fees at UK/EU rates.
‣ International applicants may apply but will be expected to pay the difference between the UK/EU and International Fee Rate. The successful applicant will start on 1 October 2014.
‣ have, or expect to receive, a Masters Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant discipline.
‣ be UK/EU and international students.
‣ Proposed Interview Date is the week beginning 15th September 2014.
‣ Requests for an application pack (quoting the appropriate project number and title quoted above) should be directed to the Research Student Registry via email researchadmissions-at-uclan.ac.uk.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.