PhD Studentships in Business Administration at University of Gothenburg, Sweden, and applications are submitted till 1 April 2014. The Department of Business Administration, School of Business, Economics and Law at University of Gothenburg provides PhD studentship in the area of Business Administration. Qualified and motivated individuals are required for these four PhD Studentships. A PhD studentship entails full-time work. Departmental duties may amount to a maximum of 20% of full time spread over the period of study. Full details:
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Business Administration
Deadline: 1 April 2014.
Funded By: University of Gothenburg
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): PhD Studentships in Business Administration is targeted for Swedish and international students.
‣ Award No: Four PhD studentships are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: This PhD studentship is available for the period of four years.
‣ Scholarship covers: PhD studentships covers fixed-term employment.
‣ Applications are invited for four full time PhD Studentships in Business Administration in The Department of Business Administration, School of Business, Economics and Law at at University of Gothenburg in Sweden.
‣ An employed doctoral student should primarily devote themselves to their own education. Only a person who is being admitted or already has been admitted to a third-cycle programme may be employed as a doctoral student.
The applicant must meet both the “General entry requirements” and the “Specific entry requirements”.
‣ To meet the “general entry requirements” the applicant must have:
‣ The candidates will be evaluated on their ability to benefit from and utilize the research training. The selection of candidates will be based on an overall assessment of submitted documents.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ The application shall include the following items:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 April 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like