PhD Studentship is offered by Center for Landscape and Climate Research for UK/EU and International students . Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):University of Leicester| UK
Level: Doctoral(PhD) Degree
Field(s): Landscape and Climate Research
Deadline: 28 February 2013
Funded by: Center for Landscape and Climate Research
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open for UK/EU and International students .
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is applicable for three years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The studentship will pay UK/EU tuition fees for three years and includes each year a stipend worth £13,590 and annual bench fees of £1,000 to cover research training support expenses.
‣ The Centre for Landscape and Climate Research is pleased to offer this fully-funded phd studentship for October 2013 entry to its Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme.
‣ The studentship will pay UK/EU tuition fees for three years and includes each year a stipend worth £13,590 and annual bench fees of £1,000 to cover research training support expenses.
To be eligible for PhD Studentship in Landscape and Climate Research ,
‣ Applicants must have a first-class or high upper second-class honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant discipline and meet the University’s standard English language entry requirements.
‣ It is expected that applicants will have either a relevant Masters degree with distinction (or be able to show evidence that they will achieve this before October 2013) or have equivalent professional experience.
‣ It is expected that applicants will be able to demonstrate skills in spatial numerical analysis from an area of remote sensing, image analysis, geostatistics, geographic information science, or a related discipline.
‣ This studentship is open to suitable UK/EU and International (i.e., outside the EU) applicants.
‣ Please note though that the award covers tuition fees at the UK/EU rate only. International applicants (and those not eligible to pay UK/EU tuition fees) must demonstrate at the time of their application that they can fund the difference in tuition fee rates.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Scholarship Applications are 28 February 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like