PhD Studentship in Medical Biosciences at Cardiff University in UK, 2014, and applications are submitted till 11 July 2014. Cardiff University is accepting application for PhD studentship in Medical Biosciences for UK/EU and international students. Studentship consists of full UK/EU tuition fees, as well as a Doctoral Stipend. Duration of this studentship is for three years. To be eligible for this studentship, applicants must have a degree in related field with at least 2:1 result or equivalent. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Cardiff University | UK
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): Public Health and Primary Care
Deadline: 11 July 2014
Funded By: Cardiff University, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): PhD Studentship in Medical Biosciences are targeted for UK/EU and international students
‣ Award No: A studentship will be available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Studentship will be offered for 3 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: This studentship consists of full UK/EU tuition fees, as well as a Doctoral Stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum (£13,863 p.a. for 2014/15, updated each year).
‣ Cardiff University is accepting application for UK/EU and international students. A degree with at least 2:1 result or equivalent is required.
degree in Biology would be advantageous but any science graduate is
encouraged to apply. Good understanding of Genetics would be highly
‣ Residency: The studentship is open to applicants worldwide. Non-EU applicants will need to fund the difference between the UK/EU tuition fee rate and the overseas tuition fee rate.
‣ Academic criteria: A degree with at least 2:1 result or equivalent is required. A degree in Biology would be advantageous but any science graduate is encouraged to apply. Good understanding of Genetics would be highly desirable.
‣ Consideration is automatic on applying for Doctor of Philosophy (Bio sciences), with a start date of October 2014 via Cardiff University’s Online Application Service.
‣ In the research proposal section of your application, please specify the project title and supervisors of this project and copy the project description in the text box provided.
‣ In the funding section, please select “I will be applying for a scholarship / grant” and specify that you are applying for advertised funding from the School of Bio sciences.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 11 July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.