PhD Scholarship at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Denmark , and applications are submitted till 9 February 2014. DTU Wind Energy at The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is announcing one PhD scholarship in the field of modelling of wind turbine inflow for the academic year 2014. To be eligible, candidates should have a master’s degree in engineering or a related degree. The tenure of this scholarship is three years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Denmark
Level: PhD Degree
Field(s): The scholarship is available in the field of modelling of wind turbine inflow.
Deadline: 9 February 2014
Funded By: : DTU Wind Energy at The Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for Danish students.
‣ Award No: One scholarship is awarded in this PhD programme.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The period of employment is 3 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students.
‣ DTU Wind Energy at The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is funding PhD scholarship in modelling of wind turbine inflow.
‣ One PhD Scholarship at Technical University of Denmark is awarded in this programme.
‣ The PhD project is based on obtaining deep understanding of the interplay between the wind turbine and the approaching wind and to improve both advanced but also engineering-type methods to model this inflow.
In order to qualify for PhD Scholarship at Technical University of Denmark, candidates should meet the following requirements:
‣ Applicants are expected to have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree of equivalent academic level.
‣ Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English are also a clear requisite.
‣ Experience with CFD, aerodynamics, wind turbine control and programming would be considered an advantage.
‣ The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval, and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU.
‣ The assessment of the applicants will be made by: Senior Researcher Andreas Bechmann.
‣ Applications must be submitted as one pdf file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online,” fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one pdf file.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due date: Submit your online application no later than 9 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like