PhD Research Positions At Centre Of Biomedical Research for a pplicants from India. Applications are invited for PhD Positions in “Structural and Functional Studies of Medically Important Protein targets for Drug Development Using NMR in combination with computational methods” at Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR), SGPGIMS Campus for the year 2014-15. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Center of Biomedical Research | Lucknow, India
Level: PhD Research
Field(s): The position is available for structural and Functional Studies of Medically Important Protein targets for Drug Development Using NMR in combination with computational methods.
Deadline: Contact the employer
Funded By: Center of Biomedical Research in Lucknow, India
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): P h D Research Positions At Centre Of Biomedical Research is targeted forApplicants from India.
‣ Award No: Two
‣ Scholarship covers: a value of 16,000 + HRA (or as per the norms of funding agency)
‣ Applications are invited from prospective eligible JRF qualified candidates for PhD positions at Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR), Lucknow (for the year 2014-15).
‣ Candidates who are interested in pursuing research in interdisciplinary areas are encouraged to apply.
Have what it takes to avail PhD Research Positions At Centre Of Biomedical Research?
‣ should have master’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life-Sciences/Bioinformatics with a good academic record and should be CSIR/UGC-JRF, ICMR-JRF, or DBT-JRF qualified.
‣ Applicants are required to send: Cover letter, Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copy of letter from CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT for grant of fellowship, preferably,
‣ Sholarship Application Due date: Contact the employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like