PhD Research Fellowship for International Students. Applications are invited from PhD Research fellows at section for Physics of Geological processes (PGP-Geo), Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo. Applications are open until 5th of January 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country)University of Oslo | Norway
Level:PhD research programme
Field(s): The applicants should have a background within the general field of fluid-rock interactions. Field experience is an asset, preferably in combination with either experimental or modeling based studies.
Deadline: 5th of January 2014.
Funded By:University of Oslo in Norway.
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): PhD Research Fellowship for International Students
is targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:Fellowship will be offered for up to 3 years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowship will provide NOK 421 100 – 473 400 per year.
‣ Position as PhD Research Fellowship for International Students available at section for Physics of Geological processes (PGP-Geo), Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo.
‣ The position is funded through the Marie Curie Initial training Network (ITN) ABYSS and the applicant cannot be a Norwegian citizen or a non-Norwegian who has spent more than one year in Norway during the last three years.
‣ ABYSS is focused on serpentinization of the oceanic lithosphere. The fellowship is for a period of up to 3 years. Starting date no later than 01.03.2014.
PhD Research Fellowship for International Students
‣ The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences has a strategic ambition of being a leading research faculty.
‣ Candidates for these fellowships will be selected in accordance with this and expected to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
‣ The applicants should have a background within the general field of fluid-rock interactions. Field experience is an asset, preferably in combination with either experimental or modelling based studies.
‣ Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Geology/geophysics.
‣ The purpose of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree.
‣ The fellowship requires admission to the PhD programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
‣ The application to the PhD programme must be submitted to the department no later than two months after taking up the position.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ The application must include:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 5th of January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, DOCTORAL, Fellowship, International, Norway, research