PhD positions in Molecular Medicine are open at Hannover Medical School , Hannover Biomedical Research Schoo in Germany for 2013 academic year. Full details
School(Institutions/ Country): Hannover Medical School, Hannover Biomedical Research School | Germany
Level: Doctoral(PhD) Degree
Field(s): Molecular Medicine
Deadline: April 1, 2013.
Funded by: Hannover Medical School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is Open for German and International Students.
Benefits(Inclusions / value): The interdisciplinary curriculum consists of an individual teaching program combined with a research project leading to a PhD thesis after a normal study period of 3 years.
‣ The interdisciplinary curriculum consists of an individual teaching program combined with a research project leading to a PhD thesis after a normal study period of 3 years.
‣ The PhD Positions program is a cooperation between the Hannover Medical School, the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, the University of Hannover, the Fraunhofer Institute ITEM Hannover, the Friedrich Löffler Institute Mariensee and the Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research (HZI) Braunschweig.
‣ The topics of PhD projects represent a broad spectrum (Immunology, Infection, Molecular Biology, (Hematology) & Oncology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Genetics, Stem Cell Research, Cell Biology etc.).
‣ This PhD positions study course is designed for students with an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Molecular Biology. -Students with medical background.
‣ International MD or MBBS students are very welcome to apply to our three PhD programs. ‣ We require however at least 6 months of experimental research experience.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications for October 2013 intake are accepted from 1st December 2012 until 1st April 2013.
‣ To apply for the PhD positions at Hannover Biomedical Research School applicant first have to register.
‣ After registration applicants will receive an email including their activation hyperlink.
‣ By clicking on this hyperlink, applicants will confirm their registration and they will be able to logon to www.hbrs-application.de.
‣ Please note: if applicants had already applied to our HBRS in previous years, they need to create a new login/register new.
‣ Follow the instructions during the application process and submit application after filling in all required fields. Please be aware, that applicants won’t be able to edit their application after submission.
‣ As a part of the application, applications will have to choose two referees who will write a letter of recommendation on their behalf.
‣ We have slightly changed the procedure in 2011/12. Please ensure that the email of applicants referee is correct.
‣ The system will send a link and login to their referee, so that he/she will be able to directly fill in and upload the evaluation form to their application.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by April 1, 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: PhD, Positions, Molecular, Science, Hannover Medical School, Biochemistry, Biology, Germany, Hannover, Medical, Medicine, School, Veterinary, April Deadline, 2013