PhD Positions in Biomedical Sciences calls are announced for applications at KU Leuven in Belgium. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):KU Leuven | Belgium
Level: Doctoral(PhD) Degree
Field(s): Biomedical Sciences.
Deadline: 31 January 2013.
Funded by: KU Leuven
Beneficiaries(Target Group): The Positions is Open for Students Belgium.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: For 2013 we can offer up to 8 fully funded doctoral positions in the following doctoral school programmes: Cancer: 1 fellowship Cell Signaling and Therapeutics: 3 fellowships Cognitive and Molecular Neurosciences: 1 fellowship Exercise and Physical Activity in Health and Disease: 1 fellowship Mechanisms of Human Disease: 1 fellowship Molecular and Stem Cell Medicine:1 fellowship
‣ Scholarship Duration: PhD students are expected to finalize the doctoral training and research within a period of four years.
‣ Scholarship covers:Scholarship is fully-funded.
‣ KU Leuven is pleased to offer eight fully funded PhD positions in biomedical sciences. Applications are invited from enthusiastic (under)graduates in any relevant biomedical area with an excellent study track record.The position is funded for the period of four years.
‣ The mission of the Leuven International Doctoral School Biomedical Sciences is to train young biomedical researchers to explore the fundamentals of living systems at all levels – from gene to cell to body and mind – and to leverage that knowledge to improve human health.
‣ Successful applicants will perform doctoral research under the supervision of a promoter who is affiliated to one of the doctoral school programmes. In addition, the doctoral training includes thematic education and encourages PhD students to develop transferable skills.
‣ Eligible applicants should apply till January 31, 2013.
‣ Applications are invited from enthusiastic (under)graduates in any relevant biomedical area with an excellent study track record.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31 January 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like