PhD/MA in Civilization Studies Scholarship are offered at the Alliance of Civilizations Institute in Istanbul. Full details:
School (Institutions / Country): the Alliance of Civilizations Institute in Istanbul | Turkey
Level: Master's(MSc) and Doctoral Degree
Field(s): Civilization Studies
Deadline: 1 May 2013
Funded by: the Alliance of Civilizations Institute
Beneficiaries( Target Groups): Scholarships is Open for international applicants
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions): full academic scholarships (a monthly stipend of 2,000.00 TRY per scholarship)
‣ Successful applicants will automatically be given positions as Research Assistants and/or Teaching Assistants and be exempted from tuition and health insurance fees.
‣ Students meeting the highest standard of academic excellence and language competency will be given a monthly stipend of 2,000.00 TRY (the highest financial support to be given to a foreign student nationwide) while subsequent students based on admission rankings will receive monthly stipends ranging from 1,000.00 to 1,500.00 TRY to cover their living expenditures.
‣ Foreign applicants who cannot provide Turkish proficiency will be given a full financial support for a one-year program of Turkish language proficiency course which is usually held at TÖMER in Istanbul.
‣ There are also grants available for students who would like to take a summer language (Arabic) program in a selected Arab country.
‣ Full academic scholarships for applicants to MA in Civilization Studies programs at the Alliance of Civilizations Institute in Istanbul.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to avail PhD, MA Civilization Studies Scholarship at the Alliance of Civilizations Institute in Istanbul.
‣ Outstanding GPA score in an undergraduate program.
‣ GRE, GMAT, ALES or other test measuring your suitability for graduate/research programs
‣ Documentation of English language proficiency such as certificates from TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
‣ Copies of relevant diplomas and transcript of records
‣ Contacts of two referees (they will be asked to provide letters after you are shortlisted)
‣ Statement of purpose
‣ Optional: documents of Turkish and/or Arabic proficiencies
Scholarship Application Method
‣ For more details regarding the application process and other administrative procedures or inquiries please contact Asst. Prof. Dr. Nagihan Haliloğlu, the vice-director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ However, a drafted brochure containing details about the courses and faculty members may be viewed at http://medit.fsm.edu.tr/.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by Wednesday, 1 May 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Share Online ; If you can, help others.