Patrick McAuslan Scholarship for LLM at Birkbeck University of London in UK, and applications are submitted till midnight 30th November 2018. Birkbeck, University of London is offering Patrick McAuslan Scholarship for students from East African countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775 for one full-time international student of the LLM in International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Birkbeck University of London | UK
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing LLM International Economic Law (Intensive - Justice and Development pathway). at the Birkbeck, University of London.
is awarded for LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice
and Development pathway).
Deadline: mid 30th
University of London, UK
McAuslan Scholarship is targeted for Students from East African
No: : There
is one scholarship available.
Duration: not specified
‣ The Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive-Justice and Development pathway); has proven interest or experience in Patrick’s research areas; and is from East Africa.
‣ You have successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive – Justice and Development pathway; there is a separate application process for the LLM at the link above). You need to have received at least a conditional offer for this LLM programme, and
‣ You are from one of the following East African countries: Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
‣ The competition is open to new students only.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on midnight 30th November 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2018, 2019, FREE Scholarship , University, UK , November Deadline