Patrick McAuslan Scholarship for LLM at Birkbeck University of London in UK, and applications are submitted till 30th November 2015. Birkbeck, University of London is offering Patrick McAuslan Scholarship for students from East African countries. The scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775 for one full-time international student of the LLM in International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development pathway). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Birkbeck University of London | UK
is available for pursuing LLM programme at the Birkbeck, University
is awarded for LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice
and Development pathway).
University of London, UK
McAuslan Scholarship is targeted for Students from East African
No: : There
is one scholarship available.
Duration: not specified
scholarship covers tuition fees of £14,775 for one full-time
international student of the LLM in International Economic Law
(Intensive – Justice and Development pathway). Additionally it
includes a monthly contribution towards living costs in London for
the duration of the course from March to July (Approx. £ 5000). The
total value of the award is worth GBP 20,000.
‣ The Patrick McAuslan Scholarship is awarded annually to a student who has successfully applied for the LLM International Economic Law (intensive-Justice and Development pathway); has proven interest or experience in Patrick’s research areas; and is from East Africa.
‣ You have received a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the LLM International Economic Law (intensive – Justice and Development pathway),
‣ You are from one of the following East African countries: Burundi, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, Somaliland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
‣ The competition is open to new students only.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be considered for the scholarship you must submit a scholarship application form. Candidates should also submit a separate application for the LLM International Economic Law (Intensive – Justice and Development).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th November 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
2016, 2017, FREE Scholarship , University, UK , November Deadline