Oxford University Scholarships. University of Oxford offers Felix Scholarships for Indian students in the UK. Applicants should be Indian nationals, ordinarily resident in India and have a first-class undergraduate or Master’s degree from an Indian university. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Oxford |UK
Level: full-time graduate degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Oxford at the graduate level.
Deadline: 10 or 24 January 2014,
Funded By: University of Oxford
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): oxford university scholarships are targeted for students of India.
‣ Award No: 6 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for a Period of fee liability.
‣ Scholarship covers: -100% of university and college fees, a grant for living costs (rate to be confirmed) and flights (India-UK or UK-India) at the start and end of your course. -Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
‣ The Felix Scholarships( oxford university scholarships) enable outstanding students to pursue graduate studies at the University of Oxford, the University of Reading and the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London (SOAS).
‣ Felix has been supporting students at Oxford since 1991.
‣ The Scholarships are administered by the three partner universities, with the support of the Felix Trustees.
‣ The Felix Scholarships have their own website, which provides information about the Scholarships and allows Felix alumni to stay in touch.
To avail oxford university scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ You should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
‣ Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for the course.
‣ Applicants should be Indian nationals, ordinarily resident in India, and have a first-class undergraduate or Master’s degree from an Indian university.
‣ They must be under the age of 30 on 31 January 2014 and should be unable to take up their place at Oxford without financial assistance.
‣ Scholars are expected to return home after completing their studies.
‣ People who already hold degrees from outside India are not eligible to apply (unless it was gained whilst in receipt of a Felix Scholarship).
‣ This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma courses, part-time courses, non-matriculated courses or to students with deferred entry.
‣ A maximum of twenty applicants will be shortlisted and invited to interviews in India. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email in April 2014 to attend interviews which are likely to be held in May 2013.
‣ This webpage will be updated as soon as the interviewees have been notified. If you have not heard from us by this time, then your application to this scheme has been unsuccessful.
‣ Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants individually or provide feedback on applications.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply: -In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (10 January 2014 for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science; 24 January 2014 for all other subjects).
‣ There is no additional application process for this scholarship; all eligible candidates who apply to Oxford by the deadline will be considered.
‣ Please note that applicants to Oxford are no longer required to complete the separate Felix Scholarships application form (although applicants for Felix Scholarships at the other participating institutions will still need to complete it).
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date:The application deadline is 10 or 24 January 2014, depending on the course.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...