Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program for Egyptian Students . Applications are open until July 31, 2018 . Orascom Construction Industries (OCI) offers scholarship program for Egyption students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): Successful candidates may pursue their studies in the following two fields:Master’s of Business Administration and Master’s of Construction Management.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Funded By: Orascom Construction Industries (OCI)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program is targeted students of Egypt.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarships include full tuition, living allowance, travel and health insurance. Scholarship recipients are also given the option of an internship position within the company.
‣ Since 2000, the Onsi S Scholarship Program has financed the educational dreams of 67 extraordinary students.
‣ Through the Onsi S Scholarship program, OCI provides full tuition scholarships for Egyptian students seeking to pursue their Master’s Degree at prestigious universities in the United States in the fields of Business Administration and Construction Management, with the aim of bolstering Egypt’s economic competitiveness.
‣ The Onsi Sawiris Scholarships is awarded based on character and merit as demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and entrepreneurial initiative.
‣ The scholarships include full tuition, living allowance, travel and health insurance. Scholarship recipients are also given the option of an internship position within the company.
Have what it takes to avail Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program?
‣ Fulfill the test and documentation requirements of the scholarship program.
‣ Be Egyptian nationals, who are residents of Egypt (preference will not be given to holders of dual nationality).
‣ Plan on pursuing their master’s degree at one of the top universities in the United States in the field of Business Administration or Construction Management.
‣ Be prepared to commence their degree in the United States during the academic year of 2016.
‣ Commit to returning to Egypt for two years upon the completion of their master’s degree program.
‣ Have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or Very Good (overall grade). -Have been involved or are currently involved in extracurricular activities (applicants should be able to provide proof of participation in extracurricular activities when required).
‣ Have a minimum of three years of working experience.
‣ Have not obtained a masters degree prior to applying to the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program.
‣ Take and submit their current score for the internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (iBT TOEFL) taken within 2 years.
‣ Take and submit the score of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) taken within 5 years if interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Business Administration.
‣ Take and submit the score of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within 5 years if interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Construction Management.
‣ Minimum scores required:
Eligiblity Criteria for Onsi Sawiris Scholarship
‣ The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship will be awarded based on character and merit as demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities and entrepreneurial initiative.
‣ Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews through the contact information listed in the application. Scholarship awards and decisions will be announced by the end of August, 2018.
‣ Please submit a printed copy and the required documents before the deadline which is July 31, 2018
to the following address:
AMIDEAST/Egypt 38, Mohie ElDin Abo Elezz St., Dokki, Giza, Egypt.
‣The application is available online at https://apply.amideast.org/Orascom/
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on July 31, 2018
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Your first paragraph ...