Online Tuition-Free and Additional Scholarships for International Students at University of the People, and applications are submitted between April 04, 2014 and October 01, 2014 The University of the People is offering online scholarships for international students who are in need of quality tuition-free education. UoPeople is the world’s only tuition-free online, degree-granting academic institution which offers associate and bachelor degree program in Computer Science and Business Administration. The various scholarships are available to cover an application processing fee ($10-$50), as well as the cost of processing exams at $100 per end-of course exam. The students can study online at UoPeople conveniently from their home country. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): The University of the People | Anywhere in the world (online)
Level: Associate & Bachelor Degree
Field(s): University of the People offers the following four degree programs: Associate (2 years) and Bachelor (4 years) degrees in Computer Science and Associate and Bachelor degrees in Business Administration.
Deadline: between April 04, 2014 and October 01, 2014
Funded By: University of the People
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Online Tuition-Free and Additional Scholarships are targted for International students . Students are eligible to request a scholarship from one of the many scholarship possibilities available at UoPeople: -The Western Union Scholarship Fund available for aspiring students from: Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Jamaica, Mexico,
Morocco, Nigeria, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Senegal, and Turkey -The HP Women’s Scholarship Fund- for female applicants -Microsoft4Afrika Scholarship at UoPeople – Aspiring students from African countries are eligible to apply for the Microsoft4Afrika Scholarship.
The university is offering Online Tuition-Free and Additional Scholarships. For those individuals who are unable to pay their Exam Processing Fees, UoPeople offers a variety of scholarships. Several organizations have teamed up with UoPeople to create funds and help students pay for their Exam Processing Fees.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The university is offering tuition free degree. For those individuals who are unable to pay their Exam Processing Fees, UoPeople offers a variety of scholarships. Several organizations have teamed up with UoPeople to create funds and help students pay for their Exam Processing Fees.
‣ University of the People (UoPeople) is the world’s only tuition-free, non-profit, online, degree-granting academic institution dedicated to opening access to higher education globally.
‣ Based on the principles of e-learning and peer-to-peer learning, coupled with open-source technology and Open Educational Resources, UoPeople is designed to provide access to undergraduate degree programs for qualified individuals, despite financial, geographic or societal constraints.
‣ UoPeople accepts all high-school graduates who have internet access and can prove sufficient knowledge of the English language.
‣ Applicants must be 18 years and older and prove high school completion through the submission of a high school diploma and transcripts.
‣ The diploma and transcripts may be in a language other than English provided the applicant submits, in addition, an official translation document that is notarized prior to submittal.
‣ Applicants must complete the application requirements and undergo the application process in order to be accepted into the program.
‣ Students wishing to apply to one of the UoPeople scholarships must first be admitted to the university.
‣ Once a student receives his\her official notice of admissions, they are eligible to request a scholarship from one of the many scholarship possibilities available at UoPeople.
‣ Interested applicants should first complete the UoPeople online application (https://applicants.uopeople.org/Admissions.aspx)
‣ Upon admittance to UoPeople, applicants will be invited to submit a request for financial aid from one of our scholarships.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: If you start your application on April 04, 2014 you must complete it before October 01, 2014
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.