Nyenrodes International MBA Scholarship challenge for students from all over the world, and applications are submitted till March 2nd, 2014. Nyenrode Business University invites applications frompotential students to join the universal business challenge for the distinguished International MBA program starting in October 2014. Overseas students are eligible to apply for this one year full time program. The challenge is open to potential students with at least a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of working experience. This online competition is powered by IamExpat. Up to five tuition-fees revolving scholarships will be awarded. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Netherlands (Nyenrode Business University)+ 3 international modules (Europe, Asia, Africa).
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for MBA programme.
Deadline: March 2nd, 2014.
Funded By: Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Nyenrodes International MBA Scholarship is targeted for Students from all over the world are eligible for these MBA scholarships.
‣ Award No: Five tuition MBA scholarships are awarded in this programme.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The duration of these MBA scholarships is one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The challenge covers the following prizes: - 1 full-tuition revolving scholarship (worth € 32,500) - 2 partial tuition revolving scholarships (worth € 20,000 each) - 2 partial tuition revolving scholarships (worth € 10,000 each) In addition to the scholarship prizes, a maximum 15 finalists (non-winners) will be invited to Nyenrode MBA Weekend in the Netherlands on May 17th-19th, all-inclusive (airfare, accommodation and food). Guests will enjoy a weekend to explore the beautiful campus, meet with students, alumni, faculty and staff and get to know Nyenrode Business University and all it has to offer. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
‣ Applications for Nyenrodes International MBA Scholarship are invited from promising global students who are ready to enroll in a journey of personal and professional development for one year full time International MBA Scholarship Challenge 2014.
Have what it takes to avail Nyenrodes International MBA Scholarship?
Following key points are essential in order to qualify:
‣ Candidates should have at least a bachelor’s degree.
‣ Applicants with 3 years work experience can join this programme.
‣ The challenge is open to prospective students from all over the world - English competency is required.
‣ No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
‣ Finalists and winners will be assessed on some of the following criteria: Leadership potential, Stewardship attitude, Entrepreneurial abilities, Motivation, Communication skills.
‣ Fifty finalists will be announced on March 14, 2014. The Grand Finale & Winners announcement will be held on March 27, 2014.
‣ Download an electronic version of the application form. Once you have filled the application form, including the admissions essays mentioned in the form itself, kindly submit it to the Admissions Office via post together with the required documents.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 2nd March 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...