Nursing Education Scholarship funded by through contributions by the family and friends of Celestyne Webster Taylor, and US citizens pursuing an associate degree in nursing are eligible to apply. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level : Associate Degree Associate degree, Hospital-based diploma program, Baccalaureate degree program , Masters degree in nurse education, Masters degree as advanced practice nurse, Doctoral degree in nursing or philosophy, Practical nursing program
Deadline: June 30, 2013
Funded By: funded through contributions by the family and friends of Celestyne Webster Taylor, including members of the St. Mark Chancel Choir, in which Celestyne Webster Taylor.
Beneficiaries( Target Group):Nursing Education Scholarship is open for US citizens pursuing an associate degree in nursing
‣Award No: not specified
‣Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship Covers: up to $2500 for tuition and fees awarded.
‣ The goal of the Celestyne Webster Taylor Nursing Education Scholarship is to honor the memory of Celestyne Taylor, who served as a public health nurse for the City of Chicago for over 40 years, and to increase the number of nurses available for service to the profession by offering scholarships to overcome financial barriers to education.
‣ This scholarship provides financial assistance to qualified individuals pursuing an associate degree in nursing, an associate degree in applied sciences in nursing, a hospital-based diploma in nursing, a baccalaureate degree in nursing, a graduate degree in nursing or a certificate in practical.
‣ This scholarship is funded through contributions by the family and friends of Celestyne
Webster Taylor, including members of the St. Mark Chancel Choir, in which Celestyne Webster Taylor served as faithful member for over 50 years.
To avail Nursing Education Scholarship , an applicant must be:
Recipient(s) will be selected based on the following criteria:
1. greatest financial need per the Federal Student Aid Form;
2. the cumulative grade point average as documented on an official transcript or other official school form.
3. the strength of the essay submitted
Scholarship Application Method
To be considered in the selection process, an applicant must:
1. submit a completed, signed and dated application form prior to the deadline;
Scholarship Application Due date: June 30, 2013
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ Nursing Scholarships