Nuffic short Training Fellowships in Crop- livestock- environment interactions in Los Banos , Philippines offered for students of developing countries. Full details:
School(Host Institutions/Country): Los Banos | The Philippines
‣ Transition to sustainable production systems
‣ Crop- livestock- environment interactions in a changing climate(18 -29 November, 2013).
Deadline:07 May 2013.
Funded by:NFP Fellowships
Beneficiaries(Target Group): the fellowship is open for developing countries.
Benefit(value/ Inclusions): All benefits in NFP fellowship programDescription
‣ Can crop and livestock production meet future demands? Can we do this in a way that is okay for people, animals and the environment? How can agriculture deal with the challenges resulting from climate change, urbanisation, and shifting political realities?
‣ This international course addresses the issues that play a role in changing to more sustainable food production.
‣ A limited number of fellowships is available from NFP- the Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for nationals of certain countries.
‣ In order to apply for such a NFP fellowship, you have to register through the Applications for NFP fellowships should be submitted before 07 May 2013. Sol opens on March 01.
‣ You will be informed by NFP whether your application has been accepted. More information on the NFP fellowships.
‣ Please note that for a valid NPF fellowship application you need to register directly at CDI as well as at Nuffic (SOL).
‣ Your fellowship application will not be taken into account if you register with only one of these two institutions.
To be eligible for NFP short Training Fellowships,
‣ Candidates need to apply for Wageningen UR Centre
‣ The basic prerequisite for participation is active interest and professional experience in the topics of the course.
‣ It assumes basic knowledge of technical and socio-economic aspects of animal or agricultural production, including the use of participatory approaches.
‣ Participants should be proficient in English, and have at least a BSc degree or other academic qualification.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications for NFP fellowships should be submitted before 07 May 2013. Sol opens on March 01.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like