NPRB(North Pacific Research Board) Graduate Student Research Awards is now open for 2013 academic year applications. Full details:
School: University of British Columbia / Canada
Level: Master’s(MSc) or Doctoral(PhD) Degree
Field(s): Study subject is science
Funded by: North Pacific Research Board
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open for Canadian, Permanent Resident or International students.
‣ Number of awards offered: 6 Scholarships are offered.
‣ What does it cover? PRB will award up to six Graduate Student Research Awards (GSRAs) of $25,000 each.
‣ North Pacific Research Board funded Graduate Student Research Awards for Masters or Doctoral Program in the field of Science at University of British Columbia in Canada
‣ North Pacific Research Board will award up to six Graduate Student Research Awards (GSRAs) of $25,000 each to three qualified masters students and three doctoral students for the opportunity to address scientific, technological, and socio-economic issues relating to the research themes identified in the 2005 PRB Science Plan.
To qualify for NPRB Graduate Student Research Awards , candidates must fulfill the following requirements
‣ Students must be enrolled in or accepted by a graduate degree program at an accredited university or college by February 15, 2013.
‣ The graduate research topic must be relevant to the research themes and issues identified in the 2005 PRB Science Plan.
‣ Please see the 2013 GSRA guidelines for further details of the application requirements. Award recipients may not apply for a subsequent PRB GSRA awards during the course of the same degree, but may be eligible for a second award for the completion of a second graduate degree.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online and by post.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ Applications are due by 15 February 2013. And Students will be notified by 31 May 2013.
You may also like