Nobel Education Network Scholarships for International Students, and applications are submitted till 25 June 2015. Nobel Education Network (NEN) awards IB Diploma scholarships for Grades 6-7 students aged 12-17 who have never before attended an NEN School. One secondary scholarship for academic year 2015/16 is available at each of the following network schools: AMADEUS International School Vienna in Austria, EUROPEAN International School Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, NOBEL BRIDGES School Istanbul in Turkey, NOBEL International School Algarve in Portugal. If successful, students can maintain a scholarship place from their first award year until the completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, or equivalent, at their respective NEN School. Scholarships cover tuition fees only; boarding is not included but potential boarding students are still encouraged to apply. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Austria, Vietnam, Turkey and Portugal
Level: International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Field(s): all subjects.
Deadline: 25 June 2015
Funded By: Nobel Education Network (NEN)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Nobel Education Network Scholarships are is targeted for students of all countries.
‣ No. of awards: One secondary scholarship for academic year 2015/16 is available at each of the following network schools: AMADEUS International School Vienna in Austria,
EUROPEAN International School Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, NOBEL BRIDGES School Istanbul in Turkey, NOBEL International School Algarve in Portugal.
‣ Scholarship Tenure : NEN Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis. After the initial scholarship year, students will be appraised and considered for an extended scholarship year. If successful, students can maintain a scholarship place from their first award year until the completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, or equivalent, at their respective NEN School.
‣Value of Scholarship : Scholarships cover tuition fees only; boarding is not included but potential boarding students are still encouraged to apply.
‣ AMADEUS Vienna is proud to be a part of the Nobel Education Network (NEN) as they announce the Nobel Education Network Scholarships for the 2015/16 school year.
‣ Nobel Education Network (NEN) Scholarships empower individuals to discover and develop their talents so that they may make positive contributions to our world. The Nobel Education Network is a group of international schools across Europe, the Middle East and Asia that operate under a common framework.
‣ A combination of top-rate academics, unique school specialisations called World Topics, language acquisition and project-based learning prepares students to meet the challenges of our idea-based world.
‣ The NEN vision is built upon the assumption that every child possesses talent; NEN therefore offers competitive scholarships to young people of outstanding ability and potential so that they may pursue their dreams.
‣ Applicants may be asked to submit additional documentation reflecting their family’s financial history and background.
‣ Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and we encourage early submissions. English language proficiency is required but will be reviewed by the school and dependent on grade level and age.
Selection Criteria for Nobel Education Network Scholarships
‣ The NEN Scholarship is both merit and need based.
‣ Please note that we will only be contacting those applicants whom we wish to interview. The deadline for NEN contacting successful applicants is 30 June 2015. If you have not heard from us by that date your application was unfortunately not successful for academic year 2015/16.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The NEN Scholarship Committee will first review your personal statements with great care, so please ensure that you spend a sufficient amount of time on this portion.
‣ While not required, we encourage you to submit a portfolio highlighting your accomplishments, leadership skills, international-mindedness and connection to the NEN School’s World Topic (if applicable).
‣ It is important that you correctly fill out all relevant sections in this application form by the specified deadline and include all relevant documents listed. Applications with unanswered questions or incomplete documentation will not be considered for a scholarship.
‣ Applications are free of charge and only accepted electronically via email to scholarship-at-nobel-education.com.
‣ In the subject line please include your last name, name of the school you’re applying to and the word “Scholarship”. If you would like to submit a physical portfolio, please contact the Nobel Education Network Scholarship Committee via email for more information.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 25 June 2015.
‣ Application forms ( Application Form ) and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.