Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship Awards are offered for Nigerian Students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions for 2013-14 academic year. Full details:
School (Institution / Country): Nigerian Tertiary Institutions | Nigeria
Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma, and National Certificate in Education
Field(s): science and technology, medicine and para-medicals, science subjects with education, arts and other subjects with education, liberal arts/social/management sciences, law, HND (science and technology) and NCE
Deadline: Northern States: (North East, North West & North Central) 15th – 19th April 2013; Southern States: (South East, South West, South South) 8th -12th April 2013.
Funded By: The Federal Scholarship Board, Nigeria
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship is Open for Nigerian students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Under-Graduate Scholars: N150, 000 per annum, Post-Graduate Scholars: N180, 000 per annum, HND: N100, 000 per annum and NCE: N100, 000 per annum.
‣ Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship is one of the two Divisions of the Federal Scholarship Board.
‣ It processes and implements scholarship awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and National Certificate in Education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to avail Nigeria Federal Government Scholarship.
Undergraduate, HND & NCE Scholarship:
‣ All applicants should be registered full–time students in their second year or above in recognized Federal and State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
‣ They should also obtain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5 point scale, or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
must be registered full–time students of recognized Federal and
State owned universities and
‣ must have a minimum of second class Honors (upper division) in 1st degrees.
Scholarships Application Method:
‣ Application forms are available online at www.fsb.gov.ng and can be filled and printed by prospective candidates for endorsement by their HOD and Registrars of their institutions.
‣ Duly completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centers.
‣ Completed application forms should be accompanied with.
a) Photocopies of: i. Letter of admission to the institution; ii. Current Course Registration Form; iii. Student Identity Card b) Two passport –size photographs with name fully written at the back. All qualified candidates who have fully completed the prescribed application forms for the Nigerian Awards scholarship are to attend selection interviews as scheduled.
‣ Application should be submitted before the interview. Interview Dates: Northern States: (North East, North West & North Central) 15th – 19th April 2013; Southern States: (South East, South West, South South) 8th -12th April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!