NHTV Bachelor Scholarship for Non-EU/EEA Students in Netherlands , and applications are submitted till May 1, 2018. NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is offering bachelor scholarship for talented Non-EU/EEA students for the year 2018-2019. This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): | Netherlands
Level: bachelor’s degree programme.
Field(s): to learn any of the courses offered by the university
Funded By: Breda University of Applied Sciences
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NHTV Bachelor Scholarship is targeted for Non-EU/EEA students .
‣ Award No: The number of scholarships for academic year 2018-2019 is limited and will be communicated via the website.
will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the
maximum length of the regular study programme
‣ Scholarship covers: NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programmes at NHTV. This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee.
‣ NHTV Bachelor Scholarship has been designed to support non-EU/EEA students who will pay the full tuition fee for bachelor programmes at NHTV.
‣ This scholarship consists of a € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at NHTV (paying the non-EU/ EEA tuition fee). In consecutive academic years, these students can receive a € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee.
‣ This is possible for a maximum number of years not exceeding the regular length of the study programme. The student has earned at least 48 EC’s in the previous academic year for continuation of the NHTV Bachelor Scholarship.
a non-EU/EEA nationality and will pay the tuition fee for non-EU/EEA
‣ will be registered as a student at NHTV for the entire academic year;
‣ meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner;
‣ will provide all documents requested by the Student Office as required for registration as a student of NHTV (f.e. copy residence permit) in time;
‣ has not been awarded another scholarship that already covers all expenses;
‣ will only be awarded a scholarship of € 1.500 for the consecutive academic years when he/she has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year;
‣ will only be awarded the scholarship for a period not exceeding the maximum length of the regular study programme, e.g. when a student is starting in the second year, the student will receive scholarship for a maximum of three years;
‣ will observe all regulations and values of NHTV as laid down in – amongst others – Code of Conduct, Student Statute, Examination Regulations (OER) and study handbook
June 24, 2018 the university informs candidates and reserve
candidates of decision; Check whether students have handed in all
documents requested for the MVV application; if applicable, grant
scholarships to students of the reserve list.
Scholarship Application Method
Here you can find all information about the requirements, the application process and the selection procedure (pdf).
To apply please fill in the application form (docx) and send it to the Scholarship coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible. Deadline to apply: 1 May 2018.
Please contact the scholarship coordinator (email@example.com) if you have questions.
should be send via e-mail. University will only consider
applications, if the student has completed the full application for a
study programme and has handed in all requested documents (as far as
will also be used to assess eligibility for the scholarship and the
quality of the candidate.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 1, 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply