New Zealand Government Prime Ministers Scholarships for Asia (PMSA), and applications are submitted till 30 September and 30 March . Applications are invited for Prime Minister’s Scholarships for Asia (PMSA) available for New Zealand students wishing to undertake study or research in Asia. There are two categories of eligible programmes; exchange programmes and independent (non-exchange) programmes. Programmes supported by the scholarship must be at least six weeks up to a maximum of 2 years and demonstrably linked to New Zealand’s trade or economic agenda in Asia. Scholarship can cover costs including tuition fees, return economy class flights, accommodation, a living allowance and medical insurance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Approved destinations are ASEAN countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam, as well as China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India and Sri Lanka.
Level: Research (Scholarships are available to undertake at least 6 weeks up to a maximum of 2 years study or research in Asia)
Field(s): Applicants must propose programmes that can be demonstrated to be linked to New Zealand’s education, economic or trade agenda in Asia. A useful document to read in this regard is the 'Building Export Markets' chapter of the Business Growth Agenda update for 2016/17. Programmes can be either:
Deadline: 30 September and 30 March
Funded By: New Zealand government
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): New Zealand Government Prime Ministers Scholarships are targeted for Students of New Zealand
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: Recipients must spend 4 weeks actively on programme in Asia, up to a maximum of two years. Semester breaks or holidays occurring during the programme will be supported up to a total of 2 weeks.
covers: The scholarship is awarded to individuals and currently covers the following costs relating to study, internship or research in Asia:
1.Individuals on exchange, internship or other independent programmes
2. Individuals on Group programmes
‣ Applications are now open for the March and September 2015 rounds of the PMSA. Applications are welcome from eligible candidates who are dedicated to building lasting connections between New Zealand and Asia.
‣ The Prime Minister’s Scholarships for Asia (PMSA) is a New Zealand Government Prime Ministers Scholarships programme funded by the New Zealand government and administered by Education New Zealand.
‣ Established in June 2013, the scholarship is awarded to individuals and covers costs relating to study or research in Asia.
‣ There are two categories of eligible programmes; exchange programmes, and independent (non-exchange) programmes.
‣ If you are unsure whether your programme is an exchange, check with the Exchange or International Office at your current institution.
all applicants must:
‣ Be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
‣ Be a New Zealand citizen or Permanent Residence holder of a minimum 2 years at the time of application.
‣ Not hold citizenship in their destination country in Asia.
‣ Propose a programme that meets the requirements of the PMSA. Exchange programmes: Eligible programmes that meet the following criteria are classified as exchange programmes:
‣ Student is currently enrolled at a New Zealand institution
‣ Programme is included in the NZ institution’s current exchange portfolio
‣ Student continues to pay regular fees to their NZ institution during their programme in Asia
‣ Note; credits from an exchange programme usually count towards the student’s NZ-based programme, all though this is not always the case. Independent programmes (non-exchange): All eligible programmes that are not exchange are considered ‘independent’, whether the applicant is currently enrolled at a New Zealand institution or not. This category includes;
‣ part or whole undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
‣ language programmes
‣ trade or economic-related short-term research or internships
‣ other, non-exchange programmes that can be demonstrated to meet the programme requirements and PMSA objectives.
Selection Criteria for New Zealand Government Prime Ministers Scholarships
‣ Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and whose study programme clearly meets the goals and requirements of the scholarship will additionally be expected to display academic strengths and personal attributes such as independence, initiative, maturity, and confidence . . . plus:
‣ Applications for individuals are now open for the September round of the Prime Minister's Scholarship for Asia. Please apply online via this link. Applications for this round close 30 September 2017.
‣ New Zealand institutions may submit group application/s for scholarship support on behalf of students wishing to travel to target countries on exchange or study abroad programmes, or on specifically-tailored study programmes in Asia. Please apply online via this link. Applications for this round close 30 September 2017.
There are two PMSA rounds a year. You will not be able to submit applications after the deadlines.
September Round: Applications must be submitted by 30 September
March Round: Applications must be submitted by 30 March
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: There are two scholarship rounds per year. Applications must be submitted before the following dates: 30 September and 30 March.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by "http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ " . Which is popularly known for providing Tip Helps to Kill Cellulite on butt, legs, hips & thighs AND also if you want quickly find the Five Keys to Kill Your Cellulite, http://www.truthaboutcellulite.com/ is the site to go....