NeuroCure PhD Fellowships for German and International students. NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence offers PhD fellowships for German and international students. Applications are open until January 10, 2014. Let's dive in to the full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Charité – University Medicine Berlin | Germany
Field(s): Fellowship is provided in the field of molecular mechanism of nervous system development and function, mechanism of neural damage and cellular age, endogenous brain protection, nervous system regeneration, crosstalk between nervous and immune system, developmental disturbances and synaptic plasticity.
Deadline: January 10, 2014.
Funded By: NeuroCure Cluster of Excellence, Charité – University Medicine Berlin
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NeuroCure PhD Fellowships are targeted German and International students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: NeuroCure will finance a PhD research project for three years. All selected PhD students have the opportunity to undertake small rotation projects (i.e. two months each) in different labs for an additional period of up to six months before making an informed choice.
‣ Scholarship covers: A scholarship constitutes of roughly 1360 € per month, from which health insurance has to be subtracted. Additional money is available for travel, training opportunities etc.
NeuroCure PhD Fellowships
‣ NeuroCure will finance a PhD research project for three years. All selected PhD students have the opportunity to undertake small rotation projects (i.e. two months each) in different labs for an additional period of up to six month before making an informed choice.
‣ A scholarship constitutes of roughly 1360 € per month, from which health insurance has to be subtracted. Additional money is available for travel, training opportunities etc.
‣ The NeuroCure funded PhD candidates will be part of the International Graduate Program, Medical Neurosciences“.
‣ PhD projects will be subject to the program’s rules and regulations.
Have what it takes to avail NeuroCure PhD Fellowships?
‣ Formal qualification is MSc or equivalent degree.
‣ Outstanding candidates with BSc degree are also eligible after assessment of their qualification.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
‣ Short-listed applicants will be invited to a Skype interview in February; the final interview will take place in March 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ ,Interested candidates should submit a CV, two letters of recommendation and a letter of motivation.
‣ This letter should also include a short description of the applicants academic and research interests, nominating at least three potential labs of the cluster.
‣ Reference letters can be handed in with the application or submitted separately by the reviewer.
‣ Please note that you are free to change your preference during the application process or during lab rotations.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 10 January 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, Berlin, Fellowship, germany, International, Neuroscience, PhD
Your first paragraph ...