NDIAS Residential Fellowships. The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study at the University of Notre Dame is inviting applications for residential fellowships for 2014/15 academic year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Notre Dame | USA
Level: Research Fellowship(The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study offers residential fellowships for periods ranging from three weeks to a full academic year).
Field(s): Research (The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study supports research in all academic disciplines that is directed toward or extends inquiry on ultimate questions and questions of value)
Deadline: October 15, 2013.
Funded By: The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study(NDIAS ) at University of Notre Dame
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for Non-US Nationals. (There are no citizenship requirements for fellowships).
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study offers residential fellowships for periods ranging from three weeks to a full academic year (fall and spring semesters, August through May).
‣ Scholarship covers:
‣ The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study(NDIAS ) is dedicated to fostering and supporting integrative scholarship addressing ultimate questions at the intersection of the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and natural, physical, and social sciences, especially those which transcend disciplinary boundaries.
‣ The The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study encourages scholars to include questions of values in their analyses, to integrate diverse disciplines, and to ask how their findings advance civilization.
‣ The Institute offers its fellows the opportunity to engage not only analysis but also in evaluating what should be done, to analyze the world in substantive and collaborative ways, and to think through the implications of present behavior for the future of the world.
‣ The Institute welcomes applications from faculty, scholars, public intellectuals, fellows from other institutes, and professional researchers in all disciplines, including the arts, engineering, the humanities, law and the social and physical sciences with projects that are creative, innovative or align with the intellectual orientation of the Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study.
‣ The Institute also welcomes those who are beginning their careers with promise and have appropriate projects.
‣ Scholars from other institutions, researchers at national laboratories, fellows from other institutes, as well as faculty of Notre Dame are invited to apply.
‣ Applicants who are members of traditionally under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.
‣ There are no citizenship requirements for fellowships; non-U. S. nationals are welcome to apply.
‣ Fellowship applications are evaluated with great care and at several levels of review to ensure objectivity and consistency.
‣ Fellowship applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
‣ Awards will be announced in spring 2014.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online(http://ndias.nd.edu/fellowships/residential/online-application/) here now.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 15 October 2013.
You may also like