NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships for International Applicants in USA , and applications are submitted till 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, October 16, 2017. Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study is awarding residential fellowships graduate students for pursuing a research program at NDIAS. The Institute welcomes applications from graduate students in all disciplines, including the arts, engineering, the humanities, law, and the social and physical sciences with projects that are creative, innovative, or align with the intellectual orientation of the NDIAS. The Institute encourages graduate students to address ultimate questions and questions of value while a member of the Institute’s academic community. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Level: Fellowships are available to graduate students for pursuing a research program at Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) in USA.
Field(s): The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) supports research that is directed toward, or addressed ultimate questions at the intersection of the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and natural, physical, and social sciences, especially those which transcend disciplinary boundaries.
Deadline: October 16, 2017. 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on Saturday
Funded By: Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS), USA
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships are targeted for non-U.S. nationals are welcome to apply. There are no citizenship requirements for fellowships;
‣ No. of awards: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Tenure : The NDIAS offers fellowships to advanced graduate students for a full academic year (fall and spring semesters, August through May).
‣Value of Scholarship : Graduate fellowships range up to a maximum of $25,000 (gross amount) and include a $1,000 research account, office facilities in the Institute, a computer and printer, access to University libraries and other facilities, and twice-weekly Institute seminars and other events.
‣ The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) is dedicated to fostering and supporting integrative scholarship addressing ultimate questions at the intersection of the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and natural, physical, and social sciences, especially those which transcend disciplinary boundaries.
‣ The NDIAS encourages graduate student applicants to include questions of values in their analyses, to integrate diverse disciplines, and to ask how their findings advance civilization.
‣ The Institute offers its fellows the opportunity to engage not only in analysis but also in evaluating what should be done, to analyze the world in substantive and collaborative ways, and to think through the implications of present behavior for the future of the world.
‣ As a collaborative academic community, the Institute cultivates the contemplative ideal that is an essential factor in the Catholic intellectual tradition and vital for the progression of 2016 NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships .
‣ The greatest advances do not occur in solitude, but in the company of others who share a passion for advancement and are open to dialogue and collaboration.
‣ Graduate students from all institutions are invited to apply. The Institute seeks applicants with:
Selection Criteria for NDIAS Graduate Student Fellowships
‣ Fellowship applications are evaluated with great care and at several levels of review to ensure objectivity and consistency. Fellowship applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
‣ Finalists will be contacted in the spring of 2018.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications must be submitted online.
‣ After your submission, you will not receive additional letters during the selection process until you receive a letter in the spring informing you of the outcome of your application. After they have confirmed the entire class of fellows for 2016-2017, they will announce the incoming class via press releases and on the NDIAS website.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: All applications (including all supporting documentation and letters of reference) must be received by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, October 16, 2017. Consideration of application materials received after that date cannot be guaranteed.
For questions regarding the application process please contact Carolyn Sherman, Events and Fellowships Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
This article is sponsored by the book, "Cellulite FACTOR" from Dr. Charles. Dr. Charles has been helping men and women permanently eliminate cellulite for most of his professional career. In fact and through the course of several years of relentless testing and refinement, Dr. Charles developed a comprehensive cellulite-eliminating system from A-to-Z. From purging toxins to transitioning to a healthy diet and lifestyle, this incredible resource has everything you need to fight and win the battle against cellulite. Find More==>[http://www.cellulitefactor.com]