NCKU-ICID PhD Scholarship for SATU Presidents’ Forum Members in Taiwan , and applications are submitted till March 30, 2015. Applications are invited for NCKU-ICID PhD scholarship available for outstanding international students from SATU Presidents’ Forum members. This scholarship is awarded for undertaking doctoral studies in Institute of Creative Industry Design (ICID) at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) for Fall Semester 2015. The amount of the scholarships will vary, with the maximum monthly stipend of NTD$30, 000 (approximately US $1,000) lasting for one academic year with voluntary TA/AA/RA service supervised by ICID. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Institute of Creative Industry Design (ICID) at NCKU| Taiwan
Level: doctoral studies
Field(s): in ICID: Brand & Marketing Planning Group, Media & Interaction Design Group and Industry & Service Innovation.
Deadline: March 30, 2015.
Funded By: Southeast and South Asia and Taiwan Universities (SATU) Presidents’ Forum, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NCKU-ICID PhD Scholarship is targeted for International students from SATU Presidents’ Forum members (Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam)
‣ Award No: The scholarship is awarded annually to one student in each supervisor group.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Award period begins annually on September 1 and continues until August 31 of the following year. The scholarship can be renewed annually for a maximum of four academic years with due evaluation by the NCKU committee.
‣ Scholarship covers: The amount of the scholarships will vary, with the maximum monthly stipend of NTD$30, 000 (approximately US $1,000) lasting for one academic year with voluntary TA/AA/RA service supervised by ICID. Recipients are responsible for other expenses including the tuition and credits fees.
‣ The NCKU PhD Scholarship awards outstanding international students from SATU Presidents’ Forum members undertaking the doctoral studies in Institute of Creative Industry Design (ICID) at NCKU for Fall Semester 2015.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ New students to NCKU-ICID: Applicants should upload an official recommendation letter by the SATU residents’ Forum Member University to complete the application process online. Remember to check the “NCKU-ICID Ph.D.
‣ Scholarship for SATU Presidents’ Forum Members” option under the “Financial Support” when applying online to declare the scholarship application.
‣ The award information will be mailed along with the admission letter from NCKU.
‣ Continuing Students in NCKU-ICID: Continuing students must apply for the “NCKU Distinguished International Student Scholarship” in the next academic year and follow all its requirements for deadlines and other related business.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 30, 2015 for Fall Semester
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.