NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students , and applications are submitted till March 9, 2015. Applications are invited for NAOC scholarship from qualified Nigerian applicants registered as full time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions for 2014-2015 academic session. There are two categories of awards i.e. host communities merit award for NAOC host communities’ applicants and national merit award for non-host communities’ applicants. Applicants must have certified 100 level students at the time of application. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Nigeria
Level: undergraduate degree in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
Field(s): The Host Communities Merit Award Scheme is open to applicants in any course of study. The National Merit Award Scheme is open to only applicants studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences.
Deadline: March 9, 2015.
Funded By: Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is targeted for Students of Nigeria
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Please check the main website ...
‣ The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2014/2015 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective February 9 to March 9, 2015.
‣ Category of Awards: Host Communities Merit Award for applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities and National Merit Award for applicants from Non-Host communities.
‣ Registered Full time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
‣ Certified 100 level students at the time of application
Note: The following categories of students should not apply: 200 level students and above; current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies and dependants of naoc/nae/aenr
‣ Only Indigenes of naoc Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award. -Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Selection Criteria for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
‣ This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria. Note: Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
‣ Applications are stored in a database; after the closing date they are evaluated and a shortlist is compiled of qualified applicants. Applicants who did not qualify for the scholarship will be notified at the end of the scholarship campaign.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Application is open to 100 level students only. Applications should be submitted online. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
‣ Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Once you submit your online application form you will be sent an automated email acknowledging receipt of your application. You will subsequently be contacted if you make the Aptitude test shortlisted, if not you will be notified at the end of campaign.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on March 9, 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.