Technological University(NTU) offers MBA Scholarship in Singapore for International Students in the field
Business Administration . Full Nanyang Fellows scholarship details:
Funded by:Nanyang Technological University
Beneficiaries:Scholarship is open for International Students
monthly stipend of $1200 and lodging with return airfare to MIT may
also be awarded to outstanding candidates from the civil service.
scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only.
- Nanyang Technological University is a young and research-intensive university in Singapore. It is one of the fastest-rising universities in the world. NTU is ranked 47th in the QS-World Universities Ranking (2012) and is 4th in the latest QS Top 50 Under 50 ranking.
- The Nanyang Fellows MBA scholarship is a full-time one-year elite MBA Programme designed for exceptional mid-career executives destined for the pinnacle of leadership.
- It was launched in 1998 by Dr Tony Tan, then Deputy Prime Minister of Singapore. Each year, a small and select group of 25 to 30 participants each year, from both private and public sectors and across the continents, join the programme for a journey of profound and intense learning.
and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply.
least 8 years of post-graduation experience including 5 years of
excellent undergraduate degrees.
demonstrated leadership qualities and potential in his/her
organization and/or community service.
good score in TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from
non-English speaking university.
- Scholarship applicants
must be nominated by the head of company / organization / ministry in
which the applicant is serving.You
should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or
concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or
top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award.
more Information about Nanyan Technological University MBA Singapore/ Nanyang Fellows Scholarships
You may also like
- Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Strategic Project management in UK 2013
- Government Scholarships for Developing Countries’ Students in Czech Republic 2013
- The Oxford-Princeton Global Leaders 2013-15 Fellowships Programme, UK:[UK]
- The Boustany Foundation MBA 2013 Scholarship at Harvard Business School in USA
- Ontario Graduate 2013-2014 Scholarships at University of Ottawa in Canada
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!