Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship for International Students, and applications are submitted from 01 October to 30 November 2016. Nanyang Technological University is inviting application for Nanyang President’s Graduate scholarship for Academic Year 2017-2018. Scholarship is available for outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU. Scholarships are open for international students but preference will be given to Singapore citizens. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Nanyang Technological University | Singapore
Level: PhD Degree Level
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Nanyang Technological University
Deadline: open from 01 October to 30 November 2016
Funded By: Nanyang Technological University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship is targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Coverage and award terms
* With effect from 1 August 2015, students will receive the following monthly stipend
‣ The Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at NTU.
‣ There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
‣ You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
‣ If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent
‣ Preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Notification: Not Known
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The application for Academic Year 2017-2018 (August 2017 and January 2018) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2016. Please apply at this link.
For applicants to NIE, please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2016. You may apply directly via NIE's website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn
If you have enquiries about the Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship, please email to Admissions Research (Admission_Research@ntu.edu.sg).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.