Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship. Nanyang Technological University is offering partial scholarships for outstanding international candidates.Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Nanyang Technological University | Singapore
Level: Masters- MBA
Field(s): Business Administration
Deadline: 31st January 2014
Funded By: Nanyang Technological University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for international students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
‣ We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record.
To avail for Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ A good bachelor’s degree;
‣ At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience;
‣ For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
‣ Proven leadership potential;
‣ Strong academic capability;
‣ Character and personal qualities;
‣ One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Online application to the programme is available at www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg. Applicants who have been offered a place in the programme may then apply for the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Candidates applying to the programme commencing in July 2014 and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 31st January 2014.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Administration, Business, Master, Nanyang, scholarships, Singapore, Technological
Your first paragraph ...