NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) offers diploma scholarships for students who have completed SOTA Year 4, Year 5 or Year 6. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Singapore
Level: Diploma Level
Deadline: 5 April 2013
Funded by: Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA)
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for the students of Singapore.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Each award is tenable for one academic year (AY2013/2014), unless otherwise specified.
‣ Scholarship covers: Total offer is of S$5,500 or waiver of tuition fees, whichever is lower.
‣Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts offers a range of financial award schemes namely Scholarships, Merit Awards and Bursaries which aims at helping students cope with the cost of art education in Singapore. Over the years, we received generous donation from various donors and supporters which helped realised the dream of many students to complete their studies at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts.
‣ In the coming academic year 2013/2014, we have the continued support from various donors and we are pleased to announce the commencement for the application of the Scholarships, Merit Awards and Bursaries for Diploma students from 11 January 2013 on wards till 5 April 2013.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail NAFA Diploma Scholarships for SOTA Students
‣ New full-time diploma students who have completed SOTA Year 4, Year 5 or Year 6
‣Singapore Citizens (SIN) who are eligible for Tuition Grant
‣ Excellent academic performance especially in relevant arts subjects
‣ Excellent track records in the Arts
‣ Excellent portfolio interview results
‣ Renewable yearly with minimum Year GPA of 3.0
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 5th April 2013.
‣ Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 1stweek of May 2013.
‣ Only students who are shortlisted for the Scholarship will be informed between 3 – 4 June 2013 by phone to attend an interview in person at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts.
‣ The date of the scholarship interview is scheduled on 6 June 2013 (Thur) at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
Tags: 2013, arts, diploma, Scholarships, Singapore, SORTA, Students
You may also like