Musicians Institute offers Sennheiser Vocal Scholarship for international students in USA. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Musician Institute | USA
Level : Associate of Arts Degree
Field(s): Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program offered by Institute in USA
Deadline: August 30, 2013
Funded By: sponsored by Sennheiser USA)
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is targeted for US or non-US citizens.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration:The award is applied to the first quarter of the program.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Scholarship for international students will cover $1,500.00 tuition credit applied to the first quarter of the program.
‣ The Sennheiser Vocal Scholarship, generously sponsored by Sennheiser USA, will be awarded in Fall 2013 to students (US or non-US citizens) enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program who demonstrate excellence in both vocal and performance skills (in any genre).
‣ The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non-performance program” emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
Candidates meet the following criteria to avail Musician Institute Sennheiser Vocal Scholarship
‣ must be US or non-US citizens.
‣ must be demonstrate excellence in both vocal and performance skills.
‣ must be students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only.
Requirements & Checklist
‣ US citizen and non-US citizen.
‣ Enrolling in the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) program ONLY.
‣ Submit a video recording (DVD format only) of you performing three (3) songs in any style. It is recommended that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) solo (a capella) performance.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be sent via post.
‣ All materials must be submitted in a complete package and mailed via US Postal Service to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028
‣ (Incomplete or late packages will not be accepted or returned. Scholarship awards are non-transferable).
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by August 30, 2013 for programs beginning fall 2013.
You may also like
‣ Associate Degree Scholarships