Murdoch University Academic Excellence Scholarship in Dubai , and applications are submitted till 11th January 2015 for Jan 2015 intake. Murdoch University, Dubai offers Academic Excellence Scholarship for Jan 2015 intake. International students can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship covers up to 25% off on total course tuition fee, not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university. Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Murdoch University, Dubai
Level: undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Field(s): all the subjects
Deadline: 11th January 2015 for Jan 2015 intake.
Funded By: Murdoch University, Dubai
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Murdoch Academic Excellence Scholarship is targeted for International students.
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarship or fee waiver covers tuition fees only. It does not cover living and other costs associated with studying at university. Scholarship covers up to 25% off on total course tuition fee.
‣ In recognition of academic achievements, Murdoch University, Dubai offers Murdoch University Academic Excellence Scholarship to entry level and existing students.
‣ In order to qualify for this scholarship, all students must submit the following: 2 academic references, original copy of transcripts and scholastic achievements – GPA Average.
‣ British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
‣ British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
‣ American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
‣ Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
‣ IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
‣ Student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities. For PG Students (available to degree holders only)
‣ Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0. -Student must maintain a credit in each unit
‣ Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview with the Admissions and Scholarship Committee.
‣ Shortlisted International Applicants will be given the option of Telephone interview.
Application can be send by e-mail or post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 11th January 2015..
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.