MULTIELE Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are offered for people intending to work in the field of teaching Spanish in multilingual and international contexts. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | International
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): field of teaching Spanish in multilingual and international contexts
Deadline: 15 December 2013
Funded By: Erasmus Mundus
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MULTIELE Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are open for people intending to work in the field of teaching Spanish in multilingual and international contexts
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: 2014-2016
‣ Scholarship covers: all benefits given by Erasmus Mundus scholarships
‣ The MULTIELE Mundus Master’s has been designed for people working or intending to work in the field of teaching Spanish in multilingual and international contexts; regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, and/or geographical origin.
‣ All applicants must follow the joint application procedure as established by the MULTIELE consortium.
Admission may be granted to MULTIELE Erasmus Mundus Scholarships applicants who meet the following common admission criteria:
‣ Candidates must have obtained, as a minimum, a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of University Studies), primarily (although not exclusively) in a discipline related to Hispanic Studies, Linguistics, Philology, Modern Languages and Teaching.
‣ Oral and written linguistic skills for Spanish (C1) and English (at least B2)
‣ Motivation letter
‣ Completed applications received.
The selection committee takes the following factors into account :
‣ Motivation for this Master’s Program
‣ Professional objectives
‣ Attitudes and values for the professional activities related to the Master’s area
‣ Capacity for team work
‣ Personal maturity
Scholarship Application Method
Application Procedure: Step-by-step instructions
1. ALL APPLICATIONS for MULTIELE Mundus Master’s MUST be made online at the MULTIELE APPLICATION FORM ON-LINE
2. LOOK AT the online application and prepare all the data that you are asked to provide for each section of the form, and all the documents that you must attach to your application.
3. READ carefully the criteria to determine whether you are eligible to apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
4. FILL IN the APPLICATION FORM ON-LINE , completing each and all the sections as requested.
5. ATTACH all compulsory documents:
‣ Copy of international passport (Only main page(s)).
‣ Certified copy of Diploma (if this document is not in English or Spanish, then your must attach an official translation) and, if available, diploma supplement.
‣ Certified copies of academic transcripts.
‣ Curriculum Vitae in English or Spanish
‣ Official proof of language abilities (see also under 'Documentos Requeridos' for further information).
6. The 2 letters of recommendation should be send directly by the recommending person to the following address: email@example.com , indicating in the 'About' field MULTIELE, followed by the last name of the recommended student.
‣ One week before the deadline, students will be notified of any missing part in their application, including the information whether the letters of recommendation have been submitted.
‣ Students applying in the last week of the application period will have to ascertain on their own that the letters have been sent.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline : 15 December 2013 (Central European Time - CET). LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
‣ April 2014: Applicants notified of Erasmus Mundus grant selection results.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, 2014, MULTIELE, Erasmus, Mundus, Scholarships