MSc Scholarships in Information Technology at University of Glasgow in UK, 2014, and applications are submitted till 27th June 2014. The University of Glasgow is offering SFC Funded Places to high calibre MSc Information Technology applicants within the College of Science and Engineering. These funded places cover all tuition fees and will be available for entry September 2014. 15 funded places are available across two PGT programmes: MSc Information Technology and MSc Software Development. Funded places will last for the duration of the course: 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UK
Level: Master (MSc) Degree
Field(s): Information Technology
Deadline: 27th June 2014.
Funded By: Scottish Funding Council
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Master's Scholarships in Information Technology is targeted for Students of Scotland and the European Union.
‣ Award No: 15 funded places are available across two PGT programmes:
MSc Information Technology and MSc Software Development.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Funded places will last for the duration of the course: 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time.
‣ Scholarship covers: SFC Funded Places cover all tuition fees.
‣ The University of Glasgow is pleased to announce a major funding opportunity for postgraduate students.
‣ The University has been awarded funding to support postgraduate taught places in specific programmes.
‣ These places are available for entry in September 2014 and are awarded on a competitive basis.
‣ MSc Scholarships in Information Technology Candidates must have an offer of a place on the programme and submit a personal statement in order to be considered for a place.
‣ A degree in a subject other than computing science: either a cognate subject such as mathematics, physics or engineering (minimum 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent, e.g. GPA 3.0/4) or a degree in a non-cognate subject (minimum 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent, e.g. GPA 3.2/4).
‣ Awards are based on academic and person achievements, together with pertinence of the personal statement.
‣ Candidates will be informed of the outcome by email on 25 July 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: Candidates who have received an offer of a place and have submitted a personal statement between 29th March and 27th June 2014 will be considered in July.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.