MSc Scholarship in Marine Geosciences at the University of Haifa in Israel, and applications are submitted till August 20, 2014. The University of Haifa is offering M.Sc. Scholarship in Marine Geosciences. The scholarship is open to students who have an accredited BSc degree in geology, geophysics, marine science or other related sciences. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition for the duration of the program. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Haifa | Israel
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): field of Marine Geosciences
Deadline: August 20, 2014.
Funded By: The University of Haifa
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship in Marine Geosciences are targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for the duration of the program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers cost of full-tuition.
The University of Haifa was founded in 1963 by Haifa mayor Abba Hushi, to operate under the academic auspices of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Haifa university is located on Mount Carmel. In 1972 University of Haifa declared its independence and became the sixth academic institution in Israel and the fourth university.
‣ The International MSc Scholarship in Marine Geosciences prepares students for careers in all aspects of exploration and production of the world’s energy resources.
‣ Using the Eastern Mediterranean Sea as a natural marine laboratory, the programprovides students with a unique opportunity to develop practical scientific experience at sea, together with hands-on training on the most advanced computer software.
‣ To be eligible for the scholarship you will need to apply to the program
‣ Applicants are required to apply via email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on August 20, 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.