MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship at University of Auckland in New Zealand, and applications are submitted till 1st July 2014. University of Auckland is offering PhD scholarship for New Zealand and international students. One Scholarship will be awarded annually depending on funding availability for a period of up to three years and will be of the value of a tax-free stipend of up to $25,000 per annum. The Scholarship will be paid as a fortnightly stipend. The basis of selection will be potential academic merit. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Auckland | New Zealand
Level: PhD degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses available at University of Auckland Business School.
Deadline: 1st July 2014.
Funded By: MSA Charitable Trust
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship is targeted for New Zealand and international students.
‣ Award No: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for up to 3 years. The Scholarship will be paid as a fortnightly stipend.
‣ Scholarship covers: One Scholarship will be awarded annually, depending on funding availability, for a period of up to three years, and will be of the value of a tax-free stipend of up to $25,000 per annum.
‣ The MSA Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship was established in 2009 and is funded by the MSA Charitable Trust.
‣ The main purpose of the Scholarship is to fund postgraduate students who are admitted to the PhD programme at The University of Auckland Business School to undertake research on a topic which is judged by the selection committee to have the potential to impact on New Zealand business and/or business development in a globalising world.
‣ Payments will commence from the doctoral registration date or the date nominated by the Faculty and approved by the Scholarships Sub-Committee (whichever is the later date).
‣ The Scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
‣ The basis of selection will be potential academic merit; an assessment of the quality of the proposed topic of the research and its potential impact on New Zealand business and/or business development; and an assessment of the applicant’s ability to complete the thesis in a timely manner.
‣ Consideration will also be given to leadership potential, potential contribution to industry, past study and experience in areas relevant to the proposed topic, written and verbal communication capabilities, interpersonal abilities, project management skills and demonstrated skills as a self-starter.
‣ Applicants will be notified approximately six weeks after the closing date by letter or email.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online. https://aucklandscholars.communityforce.com/Student/Introduction.aspx
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.