Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarships in Australia, 2014, and applications are submitted till 11 July 2014. Monash University is inviting application for Honours Scholarships for Australian or New Zealand and international students. Total 50 scholarships are offered in which 20 scholarships are based on academic achievement and 30 are based on need in 2014. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Monash University | Australia
Level: Honours Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the Monash University.
Deadline: 11 July 2014.
Funded By: Monash University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Monash University Honours Scholarships is targeted for Australian or New Zealand and international students.
‣ Award No: 20 scholarships will be offered to students based on academic achievement in 2014; 30 scholarships will be offered to students based on need in 2014
‣ Scholarship covers: Total value of up to $6,000. $6,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
‣ The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarships was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
‣ Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student
‣ Commencing a separate 48 credit-point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
‣ Based on academic achievement or need
‣ Minimum of a high distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies or
‣ To domestic students if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you are experiencing other forms of disadvantage such as: difficult circumstances, Indigenous Australian background, recent refugee, disability or medical condition from a regional and remote area of Australia and attended an under-represented school.
Before you begin:
‣ You must have your Monash student ID and a valid “authcate” username and password
‣ Please check the supporting documentation web page for information you may need to provide;
‣ Set aside 1/2 hour to 1 hour, so that you can complete your application in one sitting
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 11 July 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.